Monday, October 4, 2010

Countdown

Its already October and the New Year is fast approaching and I'm still wearing a size 16. So lets be honest here, I haven't tried hitting the gym or even eating right this whole year. Plus with all this good media surrounding Jennifer Hudson's weight lose its making me feel really bad, she did it with a new baby, new man and new album. Why cant I. I'm planning a New year's trip to NYC and would love to go back home slimmer and much healthier then when I went in June. So today I shall make a stand, I have 3 months to drop 30 pounds. I don't know if, I'm going as far to say I'm going to join weight watchers. But ill try. and keep you posted along the way.
P.S I will soon have a camera and video cam, to post some pic so thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment